Time to stop Siri from pestering you.
How to Stop Siri: Ever got annoyed by her when you accidentally hardly pressed the iPhone button? Well, you don’t have to worry about it now for here are the easy steps on how to disable the automatic Siri:
- First, you have to launch “Settings” by finding and tapping the “Gear” icon.
- Then, in “Settings,” tap “Accessibility.”
- In the “Accessibility” section, you have to swipe down until you find the “Physical and Motor” section.
- The next move will be slightly different depending on the iPhone model you have.
- For iPhone X or later (without a Home button): Tap “Side Button.”
- And for the iPhones with a Home button: Tap “Home Button.”
- In the “Side Button” or “Home Button” accessibility settings, locate the section labeled “Press and Hold To Speak.”
- Then, Tap the “Off” option.
- After that, exit Settings. The next time you press and hold your side or Home button, Siri will no longer be opened.
IOS 14 Rumor
Apple is already working on the next update to their operating systems that run on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. The early test versions of the software have already leaked. This gives us some idea of what to expect from this upgrade. Though there might still be some hidden features and functions, an iOS update often includes hundreds of tweaks and extra features.
Based on the speculations, iOS 14 will be officially released this September 2020. When done with the beta testing in the fall, the new software will see a public release alongside new iPhones, provided Apple sticks to its traditional release schedule.
The iOs 14 will have a fitness app for iPhone, Apple Watch, and Apple TV that will let users download fitness-related videos. This is to relate with the Apple Watch that will track progress through workout routines, which will be shown on iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV. There will be a variety of distinct workout types, including indoor running, cycling, core training, strength training, outdoor walking, dance, and yoga.