One of the features you would like to have in Pixel Phone.
Google Pixel has given its uses a lot of advanced features and one of those is the Live Caption. This feature automatically adds captions for any audio playing on your phone. This could be useful in some situations, especially during online classes.
And we will go over with the steps down below on how to enable the live captions on your Google Pixel Smartphone. You have to take note that this live caption feature only supports Englis and works with videos, podcasts, phone and video calls, and more. This does not work on music.
Google Pixel’s Live Caption Steps:
- You have to check and see if you have a Live Caption on your phone.
- You may need to swipe down from the top of the screen twice and then tap the Gear icon to open the “Settings” menu.
- Next tap “Sound.”
- Scroll down and tap “Live Caption.” If you can’t see this on your device, it means it doesn’t have this feature.
- There are two ways you can use the Live Caption. You have the option to display automatically the captions it detects any time audio, toggle-On the “Live Caption” option.
- Then toggle-On the “Live Caption in Volume Control” option.
- You can use the Live Caption option during phone calls. To enable this, tap “Caption Calls” and select when and how you want it to work.
- To manually turn Live Caption on or off, press one of the Volume buttons on the side of your phone to open the “Volume” controls.
- Tap the Live Caption icon to turn quickly the feature on or off.
- If you selected “Ask Every Time” for Caption Calls, you’ll see the pop-up shown below whenever you answer a call.
- Select either “Caption Call” or “Don’t Caption Call.”
Voile, you can now use the Live Caption on your Google Pixel. This will either start every time you play audio on your phone, or you can toggle it on or off, as needed.
Pixel 4a- What We Have Heard So Far
The Pixels are Google’s lineup of Android phones that’s been marketed to consumers with premium and high-end flagships. But just this month, Google tried to do something different with the release of Pixel 3a. Though we might don’t know yet the meaning behind the letter “a” after the number, it is said that this lineup will be the next great hit.
The first Pixel 3a released is a mid-range android with great specs, solid build quality, and outstanding camera performance for less than $400.
Pixel 4a’s Performance
Many mentioned that the Pixel 4a specs only have the Snapdragon 730. It also has a 6GB Ram which would be an improvement from the previous version, Pixel 3a. The recurring problem with Google Pixel smartphones, which they have not resolved yet, is that their battery life declines quicker than competing devices. Since most of us need smartphone batteries, that’ll last us a day.