Part of getting fit is to track your progress and here’s how to store and transfer it, whichever smartwatch you are going to use.
How to transfer fitness data from Samsung Galaxy smartwatches to Google Fit may have to lead you to this article. You may have purchased another new fitness tracker that would fit for an occasion or the needs you have right now. Thankfully, Samsung includes a company’s software that can easily sync the fitness data from the Galaxy Smartwatches to Google fit.
This is possible for all you have to do is to install Google Fit on a Samsung Galaxy smartwatch. With an app named “Health Sync,” you can use the Samsung Health for syncing data over to Google Fit. It would be best if you also had Samsung Health and Google Fit installed and signed in on your Android smartphone.
Here are the steps on How to Transfer Fitness Data
- You have to install Health Sync on your Android phone.
- After that, you have to open the app, and tap “OK” to begin the “First Usage Actions.”
- Choose in which direction you want to sync data; tap “OK” to proceed.
- You may need to select “Samsung Health” as the base sync source.
- Next, tap “Google Fit” as the sync destination, and then tap “OK.”
- On the “Initialization Actions” option, you need to tap “Check Google Fit Connection.”
- This opens the Google login screen. Select the account you use with Google Fit.
- Next, tap “Activity Information Permission” to give Health Sync access to your activity.
- Tap “Allow” on the permission popup.
- You may need to do some changes to the settings in Google Fit, so it won’t interfere with the transfer fitness data.
- Then tap “Check Activity Tracking in Google Fit.”
- You may also need to disable “Track Your Activities” in Google Fit. Tap “OK” to open the Google Fit app.
- The Google Fit app will launch. Then you have to tap the “Profile” in the bottom toolbar.
- Tap the Gear icon at the top right and open “Settings.”
- Make sure that the “Track Your Activities” is disabled.
- You have to leave the Google Fit app and open the Health Sync app again.
- Tap “OK” in the “Initialization Finished” pop up.
- Select the fitness data you want to sync between the services. Some of these will require additional permissions.
- Lastly, you can go to “Settings” to adjust things like sync frequency and battery optimization. To do so, just tap the Three-dot icon at the top right.
- Then, tap “Settings.”
Voila! You just finished on how to transfer fitness data from your Samsung Health to Google Fit.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2: Is This An Apple Watch Worthy Rival?
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2 has been mainly the best Android-compatible Smartwatch, but would this be a great rival to the Apple Smartwatch?
Samsung improved and attached new features on the Galaxy Watch Active 2 that its predecessor doesn’t have. These features include advanced workout-tracking capabilities, sleep tracking, ECG sensor, and better battery life capacity. This might be the latest Samsung Galaxy Watch that you want to wear and flaunt everywhere you go.