Among Us is one of the fun adventure games. Developers originally created this as a party game. Using LAN or voice chats, users can play this game cross-platform between Android, iOS, Mac, and PC. It is a puzzler and murder mystery game in which, if played in communities, participants will not communicate outside of sessions.
The rules of the game are clear. All assignments should be done by crew mates while figuring out who the impostor is. The impostor, on the other hand, should destroy all without being detected. To get the best settings for the game, check out our guide. We have put some tips in the game to get the upper hand.
Settings suggested for each map
We also described how each configuration affects the map since each map has suggested settings. Hence, you know how to adjust while playing Among Us:
- Impostors: The number of impostors in the game is selected. If you wish to have fewer, set a cap that corresponds to the minimum number of authorized impostors.
- Pace: The pace of travel of the players across the car.
- Emergency Meetings: This is the number of calls that a player may make to hold emergency meetings from the map center.
- Discussion Time: This is how long players should speak in discussions about who the Impostors are before you vote.
- Voting Period: You have to cast your ballot in a few seconds. Set a shorter voting period to render the game more serious.
- Emergency Cool Down: Between emergency calls, the amount of periods players have had to wait. When playing games, getting a lengthy cool down prevents it from being manipulated.
- Confirm Ejects: Turn this on to know whether or not an Impostor was the person you just expelled.
- Impostor Vision: This is as much the ship can see through the Impostors as you play Among Us. Typically, they have a clearer perspective that promotes their function.
- Crew mate Vision: How much the crew mates around the vessel can see.
- Fight Cool Down: The Amount of Time Between Attacks, Impostors must wait. If there are more impostors, there could be a longer duration.
- Destroy Gap: Until the Impostor will destroy anybody, the space between matches.
- Popular activities: the plurality of foundational tasks require an average period to complete.
- Short Tasks: All duties are placed in a single place and can be easily accomplished.
- Long Tasks: These duties take the most period to finish and include several rooms to be accessed.
- Visual Activities: There are few visual activities where you can be heard by other players, such as MedBay screening. When anyone see you performing a visual job, it indicates that you are not the impostor.
Set Up Tips
Try to match the way the game rewards impostors or crewmates in Among Us. The impostor would recommend giving quick kill cooldowns, fast meeting cooldowns, and a fast kill gap. Long missions often require a lot of time to win. In contrast, crewmates have to fly to various areas, making it tougher to meet together. Similarly, it would be helpful for impostors to switch off the visual tasks and not to validate ejects.
In comparison, for crewmates, shorter assignments are easier, since they will complete the job list much quicker. The opposite of those listed above, for the other environments, would be favorable for the crew. Still change the settings to see what fits well for you while playing a few games together.
With the amount of impostors, while playing for a party of five or fewer, it is better to have just one impostor, whereas you may have up to three impostors with a group of at least eight members.
In the mean time , based on how you choose to play the game, you should change the game. Below, we have mentioned several suggestions as you continue playing Among Us:
- Quick games: You will love a fast-moving game of easy kill cooldown, brief missions, a brief chat, voting period and ejects off validation.
- Long methodical games: They typically have a long cooldown of killing, two emergency sessions, and a long period for debate and voting. Players will realize if their suspicions are right by verifying ejects. This construction benefits crewmates, since long tasks will fix the equilibrium while visual tasks carry on the spirit of deduction.