Several updates have come to the Powerbeats within this year, which includes a cheaper version. Just when it has seemed to be enough, the company comes with the confirmation of a launch for the new Glow-in-the-dark Powerbeats. It has already been known to be available since yesterday, 18th of November, on the official site of Apple.
This design of the new glow-in-the-dark Powerbeats in particular has been part of a collaboration of Beats with a company known for their lifestyle products, AMBUSH. The expertise that differs compared to the previous version of their sports headphones would be the new brightness function and just by a couple more euros in its latest price.
The new glow-in-the-dark Powerbeats
This new product of Beats has proven itself to be the first of their own kind and make a great representation as alternatives for the quintessential audience.
Since these pairs of headphones are designed mainly for exercise or any physical activity, it holds a feature which helps itself to be more visible as the user does their own activities such as walking, running, or riding a bike.
As of what could be seen within the description of these new headphones, the change has been suggested by the creative director and co-founder of Tokyo-based brand AMBUSH, Yoon Ahn. She has also been known for the non-traditional unisex designs she makes, according to explica.
Especially along with this very product, Yoon desires for the capture of the “creative spark that could come from the night side, especially when living in a city such as Tokyo, which comes alive oozing a particular energy at night.”
In terms of the specs and all, they pretty much hold the same characteristics with the cheapest model that has been presented back in the month of March this year.
Technically speaking, the same features as the cheaper Powerbeats that have been introduced in the month of March have been included in the new Powerbeats. It hold the same features such as:
- Chip Apple H1, which allows a faster setup, pairing, and even switching time between devices, especially iCloud.
- Pads have been included along with four options on the size and also a Lightning to USB-A charging cable.
- A dual beam formed by microphones and an accelerometer that holds a voice detector for the targeting of voices and also to filter out noises externally.
- A battery with the duration of 15 hours when it has been fully charged.
- IPX4 rating proving its resistance against sweat and water.
- Technology Fast fuel, a charge of 5 minutes that provides a playtime of 1 hour as the battery stays low.
- A rounded cord that has been routed from behind of the ear lobe for a more natural and ergonomic contour shown around the neck.
With the new glow-in-the-dark Powerbeats, a potential trend will begin. Despite the new glow-in-the-dark being a really good product of Beats, there would definitely be more products with more updates to come.