You may have heard the upcoming additional ads on YouTube and would love to remove that instantly. What if we tell you that there’s a loophole on that? Here’s how:
Say Ads No More on YouTube, for there is still a loophole that you can use to enjoy non-stop video streaming. It has been organized to the public that YouTube will be having more ads in the coming days to monetize videos from content creators on YouTube who have not been part of the partner program. This kind of change will be rolled out in the United States first, then to all regions where YouTube is available.
This change will affect viewers, for there will be more ads coming in every video watch on YouTube. The primary reason for this change is likely based on Google’s decision in pushing ads aggressively on the platform. Though it’s quite obvious that Video ads will play directly while streaming, it is also sad to note that this would also affect the playback from the unskippable ones.
So, How to Say No More on YouTube Ads?
Well, there are ways to avoid the mandatory ads, especially when you use Amazon’s Fire TV or maybe an Android-based Smart TV. The specifics of it lies with the ability to install a third-party application on the device to watch YouTube without advertisement.
This third application is called Smart YouTube TV. It’s an open-source that is designed specifically for Android TVs that have 4K resolution, independent Google Services, and does not require any root.
Here are the simple steps:
- You must enable sideloading support.
- After that, you have to turn on your TV and bring the Smart TV interface to the front.
- Choose settings from the menu at the top.
- You have then to open the device
- Then select Developer Options from the Device option.
- Go to “Apps from Unknown Sources” the stopped after there’s “on” once you are done.
Here’s how to install the Smart YouTube TV app:
- Open Search.
- Search for “Downloader”, a tool to download files to your Smart TV.
- Select install when asked to install the app on the device. There is also an option to delete the downloaded APK file.
- Activate the URL / Address field in the Downloader app and load https://smartyoutubetv.github.io/en/.
- Select the Stable release to download.
- The same installer should be displayed once it downloads the app to the device. You have to install it on the device and start it up.
- You may also delete the downloaded APK file again.
- The installed YouTube app by Google remains installed.
- You don’t need to sign in to an account to use the app, but it provides the option.
YouTube explicitly notes in a recent addition of its terms and conditions that producers who are not part of its collaboration scheme would not earn a single penny. However, advertisements will still flood their videos;