“Among Us” is one of the world’s most famous games at the moment, and it is only getting stronger. Now the game adds a new pet that players can use while they play, thanks to a deal with another organization. Here’s how you should get it.
Although the “Among Us” of InnerSloth is free to play on both PC and smartphone devices, among other items, any who choose to add a layer of decoration to their in-game character will pay real money in return for pets.
The pets in Among Us do not offer players added stats or skills, unlike pets in other games, particularly role-playing titles. Instead, they let users personalize their personalities.
A few pets, including a mini version of their character and alien dogs, are currently accessible to gamers. Today, in the type of “Glitch,” Among Us has a new pet.
In reality, the latest Glitch pet is the product of a collaboration between InnerSloth’s Among Us developers and Twitch, the successful video game streaming site. The pet is focused on Twitch’s emblem, which any who play the game or watch others play it via live stream should be very familiar with.
The latest Glitch cat, unlike other dogs, is completely free and does not need any money at all. It’s like the Among Us itself: free to download and play, encouraging people to enjoy themselves without leaving their money.
How to get the glitch pet
So how do players get the latest Glitch pet and carry it on the Skeld and other maps along with them in their crewmate or Impostor adventures? This is how:
- Next from Dec. 4 to Dec. 18, players may need to see Twitch Rivals’ Among Us Showdown displays. To be considered, players would need to devote at least half an hour viewing the shows.
- Second, users can press on the Assert button in the Chat panel or in the Drops inventory after watching for 30 minutes.
- Third, users should associate their Among Us and Twitch accounts after clicking.
Users would need to do the following to connect all accounts:
- First, users should open “Among Us and, when accessible, press a cog.
- Furthermore, users should click on “Data,” and then click on the “Glitch” Twitch icon at the page’s bottom right.
- Third, users will be redirected and logged into Twitch. Users can press on Authorize for Among Us Fall’ until they are signed in.
- Finally, users can make it possible for Twitch to open Among Us.
Users should bear in mind that they should use a PC to do this process.