The much-awaited Consumer Electronics Show or CES 2021 has officially kicked off on Monday, Jan. 11.
This event holds the best and the finest devices that are set to be introduced in year 2021. This means, if you are planning to make new tech investments this year, you should now be watching this event.
Interestingly, companies like Samsung, Sony, and Panasonic are three of the most-awaited presenters in this year’s CES. Here’s why.
CES 2021 first day schedule
Today is the first day of the official CES 2021. Over the past weeks, several reports—and rumors—were already posted online referring to the new devices that are set to be revealed in the event.
What is CES 2021?
“CES has marked the start of a new year, setting the tone for the industry with inspirational innovations and influential insights. At such a pivotal moment in history, we are pleased to have been able to still convene the world of tech at the first-ever, all-digital CES 2021,” said on their page.
Samsung Unpacked event will also have an important role in the CES 2021, that is said to be happening in the middle of the CES week.
“Our innovations are designed to provide more personal and more intuitive experiences that express your personality. We’re hard at work to bring you next-generation innovation, with AI as the core enabler, for your better tomorrow,” said Sebastian Seung, President and Head of Samsung Research.
Here are some of the devices they launched on the event:
- Samsung Bespoke 4-Door Flex
- 110-inch MICRO LED
- Lifestyle TV
- SmartThings Cooking
- Samsung Health Smart Trainer on Samsung 2021 TVs
Once the keynotes are over, TechRadar reported that the event’s CTA (company behind the event) will open a virtual show hall that will be the place wherein attendees and retailers can accept questions about their new products on the line.
Developers and exhibitors can entertain up to 30 people, and even chat with them in real-time.
Here’s the full schedule of the CES 2021 January 11:
- Monday, Jan. 11: Morning
- 7:00 – 7:30 AM EST – Hisense
- 8:00 – 8:30 AM EST – LG Electronics and Bosch
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM EST – Samsung Electronics and HERE Technologies
- 10:00 – 10:30 AM EST – Panasonic and Philips and Skyworth
- 11:00 – 11:30 AM EST – Canon and TCL and Mercedez-Benz
Monday, Jan. 11: Afternoon
- Noon – 12:30 PM EST – Magna International and Kohler
- 1:00 – 1:30 PM EST – Intel/Mobileye
- 2:00 – 2:30 PM EST – OMRON Healthcare
- 3:00 – 3:30 PM EST – Caterpillar and CTA’S 2021 Tech Trends to Watch
- 4:00 – 4:30 PM EST – Schneider Electric and Taiwan Tech Arena
- 5:00 – 5:30 PM EST – Sony
How to watch CES 2021 at home
If you’re planning to watch—or re-watch—the CES 2021 at home, you still have chance to make it happen.
Since the event will be starting today, Jan. 11 until Thursday, Jan. 14, here are the ways to watch the much-awaited event right now.
To watch it: just head over to CES 2021’s main website page. Then, register or sign-in, if you already have an existing account.
You can also visit Youtube pages of tech websites and have a free entrance to the online CES 2021 event.
See you there!