League of Legends Season 11 is almost here in the Summoners Rift! However, with each update of the game, the mechanics are getting more complicated.
This is because the game received new items and champs, making it more difficult for the players to understand and optimize the game. One of the major changes in the game is its new jungle items.
The updated weapons not only affect the players’ knowledge, but they also affect the jungle routines for many heroes. However, Phylaris, a Redditor and YouTuber, posted a compilation of the optimal jungle clears for all the jungle heroes in the popular strategy game.
His post links to a spreadsheet. The document details all the champs’ optimal starting jungle paths for the upcoming Season 11. He also provided the YouTube clips for each path, as well as a timestamp for how long the player should complete the first clear.
To help you understand the spreadsheet, here the details for jungle clears of all the jungle champs.
League of Legends COMPLETE Jungle Clears
- Amumu (Red-Raptors-Blue-Gromp-Wolves) // One smite left. Path to uncontested Scuttle.
- Dr. Mundo (Raptors-Red-Krugs>Back>Wolves>Blue>Gromp) // Save second Smite for Scuttle.
- Ekko (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Blue-Gromp)
- Elise (Red-Blue-Gromp)
- Evelynn (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Evelynn (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Fiddlesticks (Wolves-Blue-Gromp-Raptors-Red-Krugs) // One smite left.
- Fiddlesticks (Raptors-Red-Krugs-Wolves-Blue-Gromp) // One smite left.
- Gragas (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red)
- Graves (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red)
- Graves (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Hecarim (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp) // Save second Smite for Scuttle if you want (don’t smite Red).
- Hecarim (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs) // Maintaining stacks from Wolves to Raptors doesn’t actually save time, so you don’t have to bother.
- Ivern (Wolves-Blue-Gromp-Raptors-Red)
- Jarvan IV (Red-Blue-Gromp)
- Karthus (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Kayn (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs) // Agurin route. Break off after Red if you want to guarantee a Scuttle.
- Kayn (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Kha’Zix (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Kindred (Red-Blue-Gromp)
- Lee Sin (Red-Blue-Gromp
- Lee Sin (Red-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Lillia (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp) // Don’t double-camp so early, kite Blue for a while before pulling it into Gromp. Immediate double-camp not worth the HP loss. Otherwise a good demo to reference.
- Master Yi (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Nidalee (Advanced) (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs) // Don’t try this unless you’re very comfortable with Nidalee.
- Nidalee (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Nidalee (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Nocturne (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Nunu (Red-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Olaf (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Pantheon (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp) // Takes QEQ which I don’t recommend, but the method is solid. Safer to take W level 2, but the clear will be 3-4 seconds slower.
- Poppy (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue) // One smite left. Read video description.
- Rammus (Red-Raptors-Wolves-Blue)
- Rek’Sai (Red-Krugs-Raptors)
- Rengar (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Rengar (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Sejuani (Red-Blue-Gromp) // Pay attention to the kite timing if you want to stay healthy.
- Shaco (Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Shaco (Raptors-Red-Krugs-Wolves-Blue) // One smite left.
- Shyvana (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Skarner (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Sylas (Red-Krugs-Raptors)
- Taliyah (Red-Blue-Gromp)
- Taliyah (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs)
- Trundle (Red-Blue-Gromp)
- Udyr (Phoenix) (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp) // One smite left.
- Vi (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue) // Save second smite for Scuttle.
- Volibear (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red-Krugs) // Consider breaking off after Red for Scuttle.
- Warwick (Red-Blue-Gromp)
- Warwick (Red-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp)
- Wukong (Blue-Gromp-Wolves-Raptors-Red) // One smite left.
- Wukong (Red-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp) // One smite left.
- Xin Zhao (Red-Blue-Gromp)
- Zac (Red-Krugs-Raptors-Wolves-Blue-Gromp) // May get invaded at Blue on this path – be careful.
What makes the list interesting?
League of Legends can be a hard game to play, especially if you are playing a jungle role. However, many dedicated players are sharing their experiences and tips to help those who are not really good at this game. Now, what makes this League of Legends guide interesting? The list not only includes all the jungle clears, but it also specifies the important things that a player should do when they’re using a complicated champ.
The Reddit user also made sure that the information he provides is legit. This is also the main reason why he linked all the YouTube videos that he used to base his new League of Legends list.