Some CoD: Warzone players are currently having an unfair advantage at the very start of a match! The bug was found to be only working for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC players, allowing them to have easy wins within eight seconds at the very beginning.
Right now, it is still unclear how prevalent the new CoD: Warzone‘s bug is or the thing that causes it. Call of Duty; Warzone’s publisher also hasn’t made any comments yet if they are already working on a fix to remove it. Rumors also claimed that Raven Software and Activision might not even know it yet.
However, it seems like the new CoD: Warzone bug is very popular on the Warzone Reddit page. One player shared a very brief video on Reddit, showing them winning the match before they even landed after jumping out of the plane.
What is this new CoD: Warzone
As of the moment, the leaked CoD: Warzone video is still unclear since there is no proof the new bug is the cause of the sudden victory. Aside from the unclear bug, it is also not confirmed what caused the bug. Analysts claim that all the players could have quit in the match’s first few seconds.
However, there’s a very small chance it’ll happen since there’s no custom mode in CoD: Warzone with that large number of players. Here are some of the comments in the Reddit post. You might find some clue in these that could also help you find the source of this new bug;
- “You must have the best gaming chair in the world.”
- “Whole lobby must of thought you guys were cheating. Im surprised you didn’t get banned with people using the report cheaters option.”
- “If you look on the left of the screen you can see all the red chats going wild, which likely means they all Insta-died. What a frustrating glitch for them, and good luck for OP lol.”
- “I’ve had this happen to me before. Apparently the whole lobby gets first place, though it doesn’t count towards your wins. It’s also a thing in Plunder.”
- “This exact thing happened to a few friends of mine in Resurgence yesterday at about 6pm GMT. Everyone in the game got kicked out into a weird 11 minute server queue and my friends were left with one other team to kill. There were a bunch of weird server issue yesterday so I reckon that was it.”
Activision and Raven Software noted at the moment of publishing that it hasn’t responded to the video above and its implications. If this changes, we will be sure to update the story with whatever is provided, salient or not.
As of the moment, the popular shooting game is available for free through Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PC, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.