Google has already attempted to come up with smart glasses but failed. Comments like: odd-looking, overly ambitious, and scary as it carries a camera that causes people to be anxious. Razer Anzu Smart Glasses hopes to change the negative perception.
Razer Anzu Smart Glasses hopes to change the sentiment from the customers. It is equipped with Bluetooth audio, eye protection, and the capability to connect with a smart assistant. Most of all, they look quite much like regular glasses, unlike the odd-looking Google Glass.
Swappable lenses of Razer Anzu Smart Glasses
Anzu comes with swappable sunglasses lenses to ensure eye protection while in front of a glaring screen or outdoors. With Blue Light lens filtering 35% protection from the screen glare. And polarized sunglass which is capable of up to 99% UV and UVB protection for the eye.
Anzu can be called an all-in-one solution as it filters out the harmful light from digital devices and the sun. Adding protection to the eye on top of the stylish smart eyewear. The smart glasses come in a complete package with pre-installed 35 percent blue light filtering lenses. This is to protect the eye from the screen glare of the devices. It reduces digital eye strain so that eyes feel comfortable and can continue focus while being entertained. When outdoors, the lenses can be replaced with polarized lenses. That shields the eyes from up to 99% of UVA/UVB rays.
Open-ear design for music and calls
Razer further said that Anzu’s open-ear wireless sound offers consumers a great immersive experience. And a convenient way to enjoy the combination of work-play lifestyles. It uses the company’s low-latency Bluetooth technology. With a lightweight of just about 48g, crafted with an ergonomic design that delivers a comfortable fit for long usage.
Features of the Razer Anzu Smart Glasses:
- Innovative Eye Protective Bundle – with Blue light lenses that filters 35% from the glaring screen. And can be replaced with Polarized sunglass lenses that provide 99% UVA/UVB protection when outdoors.
- Low Latency Bluetooth Technology – with 60ms low Latency Bluetooth for entertainment.
- Open-Ear Design – giving users an immersive experience. With a discreet built-in omnidirectional mic in the frame.
- Touch-Enabled and Compatible with Voice Assistance – for playing music, and compatible to use smartphone voice assistants.
- The battery life of more than 5 hours usage – when not in use and folded, it automatically shuts down. With this battery life can be extended.
- IPX4 Design water-resistant – a splash-proof for moist weather or from one’s own sweat.
Razer Anzu is already available on Best Buy and its official company website. However, there are only two available shapes to choose from: rectangular or round frame designs. Customers with problematic eyesight may encounter some issues as there is no option for prescription lenses. Thus, this only goes well with those without corrective lenses or those who wear contact lenses.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.