COD: Warzone offers a better shooting action experience compared to other popular titles. However, various cheaters and hackers are currently invading Call of Duty: Warzone, which really affects the experience of those loyal and fair players.
COD: Warzone is not the only shooting title that experiences rampant cheating activities. Even Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Blacks Ops Cold War, Rules of Survival, PUBG, Counter-Strike, CrossFire, and other well-known names are also infested with huge numbers of cheaters.
These hackers usually use aim-bots, which allows them to automatically get a headshot, wallhacks, which gives them an unfair view to kill their enemies and even passing through walls. And now, some COD: Warzone cheaters improved their way of hacking by using night vision goggles.
What makes this new hack annoying is that COD: Warzone hasn’t even released the new night vision item yet. This means that the new goggles are not yet official.
This week, COD: Warzone streamer Stephen “Yungstaz” Galloway uploaded a gameplay clip to Twitter that showed one cheater auto ping everyone in the lobby – and even equip night vision goggles. He said that “hackers are evolving. We need to have a talk…. @RavenSoftware. Auto pings everyone in the lobby, has night vision goggles in warzone, never seen this from a hacker before.”
The shooting game’s popular streamer revealed that during his clip that he was able to talk with the cheater. In their conversation, the hacker admitted that they were really using cheating tools for the past five months. He added that their software allowed them to change their account’s name.
How beat COD: Warzone’s cheaters
Although cheaters in the game might seem unbeatable, there is one thing that you can do that will allow you to kill them. You must identify them first so that you can avoid them and make plans on how to beat them. To help you further, here are the things you can do;
Know the cheats they are using:
- Aimbot: Extreme aim assist that keeps the cheater’s reticle perfectly locked onto an opponent’s body.
- Wallhacks (or ESP): A magical x-ray vision that lets cheaters see every player’s location through walls at any time.
- Night Vision (NEW CHEAT): Can see you in the dark and behind obstacles.
After identifying them, all you need to do is remember their names and report them. You can do these by following these steps;
- If you were killed by a cheater, spectate them after dying to confirm they are, in fact, cheating. Then press X (on keyboard) to access the report screen and select Cheating as the reason.
- If you encountered a cheater but weren’t killed by them, press F1 to access the Social tab on the main menu and head over to recent players. Click on the cheater’s username and select Report Player.
- Remember that getting boosted by a cheater is also considered cheating, but there is a separate option for that offense.
But, these methods are not 100% effective since unfair players are still finding more advanced ways on how to continue hacking. Although the game is infested with cheaters, always remember to be a fair player.