Apple Watch now challenges you to complete its Earth Day mission. Here’s how to complete and get those sweet exclusive stickers. Is it hard?
Apple Watch is currently conducting an Earth Day challenge for its users. Right now, many tech giant manufacturers are conducting different activities to help reduce the pollution caused by people across the globe.
On the other hand, there are also some companies that have eco-friendly products. These include Tesla, which offers electric vehicles, and other companies that are now transitioning to EV manufacturing. However, the well-known iPhone developer seems to have other things in mind since it is challenge Apple Watch users to complete a 30-minutes task using their smartwatch.
How to complete Apple Watch’s Earth Day challenge
To complete Apple Watch’s latest Earth Day challenge, all you need to do is finish any workout available on the smartwatch’s app for at least 30 minutes. On the other hand, Apple explained that users can log their workout activities in any application that connects with the Health app.
This simply means that the interested participants can both complete a 30-minutes workout challenge on their Apple Watch’s Work Out app or their Apple Fitness+ app and in Health-connected apps, such as the popular Nike Run Club.
Once the users complete the new Apple Watch Earth Day challenge, they will receive a virtual trophy, as well as receive a batch of exclusive stickers that they can use in their FaceTime and Messages applications.
Apple will send you a notification through your wearable gadget once you finish its Earth Challenge. You can also check your Fitness app on your iPad or iPhone to see if the trophy is already there. If you are a new user of the popular Apple smartwatch, you can follow these specific steps so that you can record your workout on your advanced wrist-watch;
- Open the Workouts app on your wearable gadget and tap the type of exercise you’re about to do, for example, Outdoor Walk.
- After tapping your chosen exercise, your Apple Watch will do a 3-second countdown and begin recording your workout.
- You’ll see the Workouts app show the progress of your workout, including metrics such as the number of calories burnt, your heart rate, and the length of time you’ve been active.
Benefits of Apple’s smartwatch
Apple’s wearable gadget is specifically designed to keep you fit and healthy. However, it also has other features that users can surely benefit from aside from getting their dream body. Here are some of them that you should know;
- Detect high and low heart rate
- Track your menstrual cycle
- Detect falls and call for help
- Alert you if you have an abnormal heart rhythm
- Calm you down in times of stress
- Activity tracking
- Warn you of loud noise to protect against hearing damage
As of the moment, Apple is still improving its popular products, including its Apple Watch. If you are one of its users, then you should expect that it will have more advanced features and capabilities in the future. It might even save you from a very dangerous situation once its future models arrive.