Everyone’s favorite Vago Mundo has graced the world of Teyvat yet again!
Genshin Impact: 1.5 Update
The Genshin Impact 1.5 release has finally arrived and has just been updated to the game’s database today!
Moreover, eager and passionate PlayStation 5 players may also play this miHoYo game in their favorite video game console; thus, adding to the wide roster of platforms in which Genshin Impact can be played in!
As with every Genshin Impact update, a total compensation of 600 Primogems are bestowed to every player that has updated their games in their respective devices (300 from the 5-hour maintenance and another 300 from the issue fixes).
The Genshin Impact 1.5 update is unlike any of the previous updates, considering the vast scope in which the update took place in.
Ranging from new, highly-awaited characters such as Yanfei to new domains and boss monsters such as the Ridge Watch and the Cryo Hypostasis respectively, there is a bounty of new content this miHoYo game has for its players!
New Major Additions
Below is a list of the new major additions to Genshin Impact!
- New Characters (Yanfei & Eula [to be officially released in the next update])
- New Weapon (Song of Broken Pines [claymore])
- New Artifact Sets (Tenacity of the Millelith & Pale Flame)
- New Domain and Trounce Domain (Ridge Watch & Beneath the Dragon-Queller)
- New Boss Monster (Cryo Hypostasis)
- New Weekly Boss (Azhdaha)
- New Monster (Abyss Lector)
- New Event (Energy Amplifier Initiation)
- New Story Quest (Historia Antiqua Chapter Act II)
- New Hangout Event (The Cat and the Cocktail)
- New World Quests (A Teapot to Call Home)
Tweaks and New Minor Additions
Below is a list of the tweaks and new minor additions to this miHoYo game!
- New Liyue Recipes (Cured Pork Dry Hotpot, Stir-fried Fish Noodles, Crab Roe Tofu, “My Way”)
- New Mondstadt Recipe (Stormcrest Pie)
- New Gadget (Serenitea Pot [by Madame Ping])
- New Concept: Lunar Phases
- Changes in Spiral Abyss (Floor 11)
- Numerous system changes (audio, system, etc.)
Genshin Impact: Zhongli Rerun Banner (and Yanfei, Diona, and Noelle)
Everyone’s favorite Vago Mundo has graced the world of Teyvat yet again, together with Genshin Impact’s newest Pyro catalyst user Yanfei and two beloved Mondstadt characters Diona and Noelle!
These four characters make up Genshin Impact’s most recent promotional banner and serves as the icing on the cake to the aforementioned update details on one of the most prevalent, leading games in the gaming industry!
Genshin Impact is an adventure role-playing game created by the video game developer from China, miHoYo Co., Ltd. This game can be played on most platforms, ranging from desktop users to mobile phone users and console users. To play one of the most prevalent games in the gaming industry, one may do so efficiently and smoothly with these products: AORUS 5 (MB) Gaming Laptop and Acer Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop (9th Gen).