League of Legends’ servers usually suffer from sudden login issue. Here’s how you can check its servers. What are the 2021 LoL jungle updates?
League of Legends has released some updates, including new characters and content, to make the Summoner’s Rift even more popular. However, some players are usually encountering some login issues whenever they try to connect to the famous strategy title’s servers.
These login issues are usually happening because of Riot’s League of Legends updates. If you are one of the players who are experiencing this kind of issue, there are some ways you can do to check if LoL servers are really down on your end.
How to Check if LoL Servers are Down
League of Legends and other multiplayer games are really fun to play. However, your gaming experience will really be affected once you already face server issues. These problems can drop you from your match without warnings.
Usually, players will start troubleshooting their app once they see the server issue. However, this should not be the first thing on your mind. You need to check if League of Legends servers is really down.
This way, you will know if the issue is on League of Legends itself or if it is on your PC. To help you with this, here are some methods you can try to check if LoL servers are down.
- The first method you can use is checking the Riot Games server status website. If League of Legends servers has an issue, you will see a notice under the Current Messages section.
- The second option is checking Riot Games’ official Twitter support page. When there is a server issue, the Twitter account of the game publisher will post it so that its players can be notified.
If you are asking which of the two methods you should use, the answer is both of them. However, there are some instances when Riot’s official Twitter account forgets to post that the game servers are down.
This means that it is highly advisable to check Riot Games’ server status website to see the server error in real-time. On the other hand, here are the steps you can follow to troubleshoot your game’s server problems;
Resetting Your Router
- Unplug your router from the power supply and wait for 30 seconds before plugging it back in. Once you’ve done this, restart the game.
- On a Mac, press Option+Command+Esc to force-quit the application, then select the “League of Legends” app in the window and hit “Force Quit.”
- On a PC, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete/Esc to force-quit. Next, select “Task Manager” and then select the “League of Legends” app and hit “End Task,” then relaunch the game as usual.
LoL’s 2021 Jungle Updates
Riot Games is expected to release some new changes in jungling this year of 2021. Here are some of them that you should know;
- Non-buff camps like Raptors and Krugs also receive a 5% increase in gold when farmed.
- Smiting a Scuttle Crab now removes its shield before applying damage and the summoner spell heals for 15% instead of 10%.
- The omnivamp percentage on jungle items will decrease from 10% to 8%.
- Respawn timers on camps have increased from 2 minutes to 2 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Warning timer for respawning monsters will be reduced from 15 to 10 seconds.