N-Plus to give us behind the scenes production info, podcast, and playlist. Interested?
As you experience everyday, Netflix brings us different stories from the world of Edward Cullen to the family of Dunphys. You also might not be thinking of it yet, but Netflix could possibly make it better. This globally known streaming service could possibly add another option to bring your Netflix experience to a whole different level.
Netflix is thinking of creating N-Plus according to a report posted by Protocol. N-PLus is a “future online space where you can learn more about the Netflix shows and things related to them.”
Moreover, N-Plus is said to give an option to create custom TV Show playlists and others. This will be an additional feature from the current array of movies and series already available.
Several reports started with a survey sent to users gathering answers and opinions about a wide range of features and content. Among these content includes podcasts, user-generated playlists, how-tos and more.
With this, Protocol confirms with a Netflix spokesperson about the said survey but claims that it is just part of a regular action to gather opinion from its users about possible things to add or include in the service. Nothing is concrete and clear yet to be announced by the said company as of today. Therefore we have no confirmation yet when it will be launched, or if it will be.
As concluded from the survey questions given, here are possible features to be included on N-PLus.
- Ability to build and share custom playlist
- N-Plus users can possibly build lists of their favorite shows and movies. Aside from that, you can also post and share them online for your friends to see.
- In case the viewers of the post are not Netflix users, they will only see the trailer of the shows itself.
- Option to Create a Song Playlist
- This N-Plus will allow its possible users to list and create a playlist from all the music from a TV Show.
- Ability to Give Feedback Before A TV Show is Aired
- For users who are disappointed and looking for something lacking in their favorite shows, you might like this one. Netflix is also considering possible N-Plus users to “learn about a planned show (pre-production) and influence its development with feedback before filming has finished.”
- This way, Netflix can already gauge the perception of its users to possible shows even before or while shoots are ongoing. They can also determine early on whether it will be a hit or not.
- This potential new feature is somehow giving us a backstage pass to series and movies that haven’t aired yet.
Before you get too excited for all these new features to take in effect, brace yourself. This N-Plus has no confirmation yet as to whether it is to be pursued or if any of these features are to be included.
However, we know that it all starts there. Just like the previously added features like “Play Something” , it all starts in testing and gathering data. Also, it is not clear yet if it will cost more for existing Netflix users.