League of Legends Patch 11.12 only has a few more days before Riot releases it. Here are the major updates that would help you prepare for its arrival.
League of Legends Patch Notes 11.12 will soon bring some new hero balances and changes, as well as new download size and other updates. Riot has been doing this for the past couple of months. These game innovations are expected to make the Summoner’s Rift fairer so that players and new gamers will truly enjoy the popular strategy title.
League of Legends‘ new version is expected to arrive next week, specifically this coming June 9. Riot confirmed that it will release the latest changes, nerfs, buffs, and more. Throughout this patch, several hero changes will occur and multiple skins will be introduced in the process.
To give you more idea, here are other details about the release date of the upcoming League of Legends Patch 11.12.
Release Date Details of Patch 11.12
The League of Legends 11.12 patch update will be going live on Wednesday, June 9, 2021.
Based on previous releases, League of Legends fans can expect the changes to go live at the following times:
3 am PT
5 am GMT
3 am CET
Hero Changes and More
Aside from the speculated details, LoL Patch 11.12 will also change some heroes. The most awaited one is Dr. Mundo since he received a rework from Riot. If Dr. Mundo is one of your favorite champions, here are his upcoming changes.
Goes Where He Pleases (Passive)
- Cooldown: 45-15 seconds.
- Dr. Mundo resists the first Immobilizing effect that hits him, instead of losing 7% current Health and dropping a chemical canister nearby for 7 seconds.
- This new LoL hero can move over it to reduce his ability’s cooldown by 15 seconds and restores 8% max Health. Enemy champions moving over the canister destroy it.
- Dr. Mundo regenerates 2% max Health every 5 seconds.
Infected Bonesaw (Q)
- Health – 50
- Cooldown – 4 seconds
- Dr. Mundo hurls his bone saw, dealing 20/22.5/25/27.5/30% current Health magic damage to the first enemy hit and Slowing them by 40% for 2 seconds.
- If the bone saw hits a champion, this LoL champ restores 50 Health. If it hits a non-champion, Dr. Mundo instead restores 25 Health.
- Deals a minimum of 80/135/190/245/300 magic damage, and a maximum of 150/225/300/375/450 magic damage to jungle monsters.
Heart Zapper (W)
- Current Health – 5%
- Cooldown – 17/16.5/16/15.5/15 seconds
- LoL’s new Dr. Mundo charges up a defibrillator, dealing 20/35/50/65/80 magic damage each second for up to 4 seconds to nearby enemies.
Aside from Dr. Mundo, Riot will also change some LoL heroes. Here are the remaining ones;
- Magic resist increased from 26 to 30
- AD per level increased from 2.4 to 3
- Severum Q number of attacks increased to 6+1 per 50% AS from 33%
- Severum Q damage per attack increased to 10-40 (+20-35% AD)
- Severum Passive healing on basic attacks increased to 3-10% from 3-20%
- Severum Passive healing on spells increased to 9-30% from 3-20%
- Crescendum Q damage per attack increased to 31-100 (+40-60% AD) from 25-85 (+35-50% AD)
- Crescendum mini chakram damage increased to 0.15AD – (0.015 AD number of chakrams hit before this one) from 0.24AD – (0.035AD number of chakarams hit before this one)
- AD reduced to 57 from 59
- Q bonus damage increased to 40-60 (+70-110% bAD) from 35-55 (+65-105% bAD)
- Mana per level increased to 50 from 40
- W cooldown reduced to 9 seconds from 12
- Q cooldown reduced to 10-6 seconds from 8-6
- Q heal per unit hit (non-champion) reduced to 2-6 3% bAD (6-18+9% bAD empowered) from 3.7+4% bAD (9-12+12% bAD empowered)
- W bonus armor increased to 40 from 30
- R cooldown reduced to 110-80 from 130-90
- R cone damage reduced to 50-275 (+80% AP) from 60-310 (+70% AP)
- AD per level reduced to 3.5 from 4
- Q bonus AD ratio reduced to 45% from 50%