Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 is about to end. Before that happens, here are all the locations of the Spooky TV Sets. Are they hard to find?
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season is about to end. This means that the popular shooting title will soon have new missions that players will surely get excited about. Previously, Epic Games launched the latest Foreshadowing Quests event, which offers various tasks and rewards.
The last one is the so-called Spooky TV Sets. Once Fortnite players complete this last mission, they will receive a free batch of 24,000 XP. This is a great reward, especially since the mission is quite simple, all you need to do is destroy the Spooky televisions.
On the other hand, Epic Games made sure that this last task is very different from others. Because of this, Fortnite players will surely find it difficult to complete the task. Why? Because the popular shooting title developer made sure that the locations are kept secret. Aside from this, Epic Games also made them very far from one another.
This means that even if you already know the locations, it will still take some time for your character to jump from one area to another. Here is the complete list of Fortnite‘s Spooky TV Sets locations:
Spooky TV Sets Locations
- Loc 1: You’ll find this TV set on the seaside cliff southeast of Coral Castle. Look for a large bush by some rocks and it’s just sitting next to a folding chair.
- Loc 2: West of Lazy Lake on a hill. You’ll find it resting against a pine tree along with another folding chair.
- Loc 3: Northeast of Craggy Cliffs, on the small sandbar a few meters out in the water. The TV is just resting in the center of the sand.
- Loc 4: North of Camp Cod in the southern part of the map. You’ll find it about midway up the mountain (still in the green and rocky area, not snowy), and the TV is resting near a pair of camping tents. It’s easy to miss because it’s sitting right next to a large rock.
- Loc 5: Southeast of Dirty Docks. Look for the powerlines and you’ll find the TV under the powerline that’s parallel with Dirty Docks’ southernmost dock. The TV is resting against another pine tree.
Although the locations are very far from each other, this Fortnite mission guide can still save you the time of completing the Spooky TV Sets task.
On the other hand, here are the previous missions of the popular Foreshadowing Quests event.
- Repair Damaged Telescopes (5)
- Investigate Downed Black Helicopter (1)
- Use CB Radio (5)
- Place Warning Signs at Crop Circles (5)
- Destroy Spooky TV Sets (5)
As of the moment, the game developer is planning to release new missions once Chapter 2 Season 7 arrives. This just shows that Epic Games is clearly making efforts to entertain its fans and allow them to enjoy the shooting title even more. Who knows what will happen in the upcoming season.