Some League of Legends items will lose their bonus mobility benefits. Here’s what Riot Games confirmed regarding the upcoming Patch 11.13.
Riot Games confirmed that League of Legends Patch 11.13 will have some massive changes regarding the mobility system. This would be a massive update since many heroes rely on these items to give great mobility abilities.
Since some heroes don’t have dashes, agility skills, and other mobility capabilities, they tend to build items that will give them additional movement speed so that they can easily escape sudden ambushes and can quickly chase down the enemy team. And now, this will all change once the new League of Legends Patch Notes 11.13.
League of Legends‘ developer confirmed that the batch of mobility changes comes in the form of items, listed by lead game designer Jeevan Sidhu today. He added that they “took each item’s win rates into account when making this evaluation, and so some of these are buffs, some nerf, and some are power neutral.”
The League of Legends items is confirmed to include Stridebreaker, Trinity Force, Force of Nature, Black Cleaver, Dead Man’s Plate, Death’s Dance, Galeforce, Prowler’s Claw, Shurelya’s Battlesong, Lich Bane, Cosmic Drive, and Nimbus Cloak.
Specifically, League of Legends‘ developers stated that they are looking to remove the dash from Stridebreaker, shadow-nerfing champions like Gnar and Renekton, for example. They’re also removing the 30 percent bonus movement speed from Death’s Dance and limiting Prowler’s Claw’s dash to enemy champions.
Riot Games’ Item Changes
Since LoL’s developer confirmed that there will be some item changes to arrive this coming update, here are the specific updates you need to expect from the following items;
- Movement speed On-Hit reduced from 25 to 20
- Attack Damage increased from 30 to 35
Force of Nature
- Removed feature: No longer stacks Magic resist and Movement Speed
- Added feature: Unique: When Immobilized, regenerate 8% of your maximum health over 4 seconds
- Health increased from 400 to 450
- Movement speed per Stack of Carve reduced from 5 (max 30) to 3 (max 18)
Dead Man’s Plate
- Charge Time reduced from 8s to 4s
- Maximum Movement speed increased from 60 to 40
- Damage On-Hit: 1-100 Magic damage based on stack count >>> 1-40 (+100% Base AD) Physical damage based on stack count
- Death’s Dance
- Heal on Champ Takedown increased from 10% to 15%
- Takedowns grant 30% bonus Movement Speed for 2 seconds
- Mythic Passive movement speed reduced from 3% to 2%
- Cooldown time increased from 60 to 90
- Sandswipe Targeting changed from Any enemy unit to enemy champions
- Shurelya’s Battlesong
- Inspire active movement speed changed from 60% decaying movement speed (30% floor) to 30% movement speed non-decaying
- Movement Speed reduced 10% to 8%
- Ability Power increased from 70 to 75
On the other hand, Riot Games also confirmed some of its reasoning why it will change some of the LoL items in the Summoner’s Rift.
- Systemic mobility that breaks class weakness.
- Mobility tuning creeps beyond the game norms.
- Too much-unconstrained mobility.
- Mobility is paired with weaknesses like lower range, lower damage, and lower defenses.
- Systemic mobility with a clear opportunity cost.
- Mobility with constraints like allowing mobility to pop off through risky, aggressive, or contextual use.
- Very long cooldowns for systemic mobility.
If you are really a fan of League of Legends, you can try the high-end CyberpowerPC Gamer Supreme and Alarco Intel i5.3 for HD graphics and smooth gameplay experience. You can check them out on Amazon’s official website.