You may move your best memories from your phone to your house to appreciate them. You may print off your favorite images with the help of Google Photos.
Printed photos bring the most treasured memories to life. Though digital photos may be saved and shared, they will never be able to completely replace the nostalgia that a tangible printed photo evokes.
You have the option of ordering a monthly subscription of photos or printing them individually. We’ll show you how to do both of these things in this article.
Premium prints is the company’s project that takes Google Photos to a new level. The company will send you 10 high-quality 4×6 inch photo prints each month for a cheap monthly fee of $6.99.
Machine learning is used by Google Photographs to recommend ten of the finest photos to print. This is what makes premium prints such a unique service, because you don’t have to choose your photos. Instead, Google uses artificial intelligence to help you decide which photographs are worth saving.
Here’s how to sign up for a Google Photos premium print membership
- Go to Google Photos’ Premium Prints page and select Sign up now.
- When you click on Premium print series, a new page will open. Click the Get Started button.
- Choose the paper finish and border that best meets your taste. You can also have the date printed on the back of the photo and even have it turned into a postcard.
- To browse a selection of Google-suggested photos, click Next. If you don’t like the photographs, you may change them by clicking Replace next to each one. You may also use filters to enhance your images.
- Finally, once you’ve decided the photos you want printed, select Next to proceed to the checkout page. Fill out the form, and your order will be delivered within 10 to 14 business days.
The premium printing service from Google Photographs is rather flexible, and you can even skip a month if you don’t want any photos from that certain timeframe.
If you’re curious about how Google chooses your photos, it does so by evaluating your previous behavior. Its selection is influenced by the following factors:
- Favorited photos
- Recently-edited photos
- Photos with high resolution
- Photos with featured people or pets
If you don’t like what Google has chosen, you can change your photo option.
Standard Google Photos Prints
If you don’t want to wait for your photos, Google Photos offers conventional print options that allow you to pick up your photos the same day.
Choose from 4×6, 5×7, and 8×10 inch prints of your favorite images starting at just 25 cents each print. Currently, the service is only offered in the US.
You can turn your memories into photo prints with just a few clicks. To order the prints, simply follow the steps below:
- Go to Google’s Standard Prints page and select Get Started from the drop-down menu.
- Select Order Photo Prints in the top-right corner of the screen. By clicking the checkmark in the top-left corners of the images, you may choose which ones to print.
- When you’re done, click Done.
- You can preview and adjust the photo before printing it. You can also alter the print’s size.
- Click Next once you’ve finished.
- Enter your location on the next page, and Google will generate a list of nearby pickup places. Continue placing your order after selecting your preferred location.
You will be notified through email when your order is ready for pickup. Keep in mind that once you’ve placed your order, you won’t be able to change or cancel it.
Low-resolution photographs are also followed by a warning message from Google Photos. As a result, while you can still print the images, the quality may be fuzzy and drab.
To get your photo from a store, show the employee your order number and contact information as proof of purchase. You will have to pay for your photo prints at the store.
Google Photos Can Help You Preserve Your Memories
Printing digital memories has never been easier thanks to Google. Whether you want to receive a monthly delivery of your favorite memories or make a tiny scrapbook, Google Photos makes it simple.