Samsung Galaxy owners could now take advantage of the new One UI 4 before it is even completely released. Here are some of the best features.
Samsung Galaxy owners can now use the advanced features offered by the giant smartphone maker’s latest One UI 4. However, the tech giant firm said that Galaxy S21 is currently the only smartphone model capable of installing it. However, you can expect more models to arrive as the new One UI 4 Beta Program continues.
One of the things you should know about the new Samsung handset system is that it is based on the upcoming Android 12 of Google, which would be officially released to the public the coming months. Thanks to the new One UI 4 version, you can now have more idea about the features that the new Android 12 version would offer once it arrives.
On the other hand, Samsung also explained that the new One UI 4 also aims to allow consumers to check various bugs and other system issues before millions of smartphones across the globe begin to install the new Android 12. This is a common practice with Apple also releasing a yearly iOS public beta well ahead of its big September launch event.
Samsung also confirmed that Galaxy S21 owners can now register for the beta program via the Samsung Members app on their devices. This simply means that consumers will be able to preview the One UI 4 design and new features the submit feedback which will help improve the overall experience.
How To Install New One UI 4
Dr. TM Roh, the company’s current president, said that “One UI 4 helps users create their own, optimized mobile experience because Samsung recognizes that, everyone wants to meet their unique needs and preferences.”
If you own a Samsung Galaxy S21, here are the simple steps you can follow to download the latest One UI 4;
- The first thing you need to do is open your Members app.
- Tap the One UI 4 beta banner in the top carousel. You may have to scroll to the end to find it.
- After that, you need to select the Register option.
- Read through the FAQ and beta terms, then select Enroll. Bear in mind that your Galaxy S21 must have a SIM card installed to get the OTA update.
- Head into Settings, then scroll down and tap the update option.
- Select Download and install.
- Wait for the update to download and click Install when it’s ready.
Best Features of One UI 4
For those who are interested in installing the new Samsung smartphone system, here are some of the best features you could certainly enjoy using;
- Improved privacy
- Camera app UI improvements
- New widgets on the lock screen and home screen
- Turn on Always On Display when receiving a notification