Three years ago, Bose came back with an innovative headphone. This pair of headphones is a high quality product that may be greater than the Bose QuiteComfort 35. The Bose 700 headphones show a more modern design and have many functions.
These headphones have noise-canceling. The headphone comes in two different colors. Additionally, comparing the Bose 700 headphone and the Original QuiteComfort 35, the former has a nice soft leather feel and the latter has a soft feel. However, both have very different designs.
The Bose 700 headphones are smoother and softer than the Original QuiteComfort 35. Moreover, users can adjust the connecting band up and down.
Watch this: BOSE 700 HEADPHONES Unboxing, Review, and Comparison With The Bose QuietComfort 35 QC35 ii
The box of these headphones is quite sturdy and is very great. The cardboard of the box is really thick. In addition, compared to the packages of other headphone models, the packaging of the Bose 700 headphones is very easy to open. No box cutter is needed.
Inside the headphones case, users can see a little compartment. Inside the little compartment, users would be able to spot the cables. One of these cables has a 3.5 to 2.5 size jack and it looks a little flimsy. Other than that, the USB-C connector is also there.
When wearing the headphones
When wearing the headphones, without the device being on, users can probably feel the noise-canceling. Also, users can hear the muffled sound coming from the ear. Users might really like these Bose 700 headphones because it’s very comfortable to wear.
The Bose 700 headphones are more comfy than the QuiteComfort 35. Moreover, the Bose 700 headphones are more modern and great.
- Play and pause. To play and pause the music, users can just simply double tap the front of the right earcup.
- Change the volume. To change the volume of the music, users should swipe up to increase the volume and swipe down to decrease the volume on the right earcup.
- Skip forward and backward. To forward and backward the music, users can just swipe forward and backward on the right earcup.
- Hear the battery level. To hear the battery level of the headphone, users should tap and hold until the user will hear a voice prompt. In addition, users can customize this step in settings.
- Answer and end a phone call. To answer and end a call, users should double tap the front of the right earcup.
- Decline a phone call. To decline a call, users should tap and hold for 1 sec to decline.
- Mute a phone call. To mute a call, users should press and release the Voice Assistant button to mute the microphone.
Noise cancellation comes in different levels. With a scale of 0-10, users can choose how much of the outside noise would be audible to users as they listen to music.
The bass, mids, and lows are good. The Bose 700 headphones have a lot more bass than the Original QuiteComfort 35. In addition, the sound is clear.
Users might probably like the Bose 700 headphones because it is very nice in the ears. In terms of sound quality, these headphones may not be over the top and users might not get an audiophile performance. The bass is not at par with Sony; the latter is a little bit better when it comes to music sound.
The Bose 700 headphones have an elegant design and the new functions are good as well. Furthermore, the sound and call quality are great.