Today, Samsung Electronics said that all Samsung Smart TVs produced after 2022 will soon include the Samsung Gaming Hub.
With no additional hardware or downloads required, it will provide the best gaming and streaming entertainment. A tool for discovering game streaming services is the Samsung Gaming Hub.
The Samsung Gaming Hub combines Samsung’s experience in hardware and software to make accessing anything gaming on Samsung TVs, such as the Neo QLED 8K, Neo QLED 4K, QLEDs, and 2022 Smart Monitor Series, simpler, faster, and better.
The Tizen-powered Samsung Gaming Hub allows players to access games from Xbox, NVIDIA GeForce NOW, Google Stadia, Utomik, and, eventually, Amazon Luna on a single platform. Players may connect their existing Bluetooth headsets and controllers to the Samsung Gaming Hub, making game play more convenient. Users will also see personalized recommendations based on popular games.
The Samsung Gaming Hub combines music and streaming services to offer more entertainment options while gaming, including rapid access to Twitch, YouTube, and Spotify. The sleek and convenient Gaming Hub provides players with access to the most recent gaming news, tutorials, music, and podcasts, as well as game trailers.
Processing Power and Image Quality
The 2022 Smart TV and 2022 Smart Monitor Series from Samsung are excellent for gaming since they contain cutting-edge motion innovations and latency-reducing technology. When compared to prior versions, Samsung’s newest lines have faster decoding and improved buffer control, which reduce input lag by more than 30%.
Furthermore, Samsung’s most recent version of AI upscaling technology improves game graphics to produce astonishing 4K and 8K images with a high level of color accuracy and sharpness.
These are what you’ll need to prepare, according to Xbox:
- You’ll need one of Samsung’s 2022 Smart TVs in order to access the Xbox app.
- You need an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership to enjoy the many cloud-enabled titles in the Game Pass library.
- You can play Fortnite without an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership if you don’t already have one and want to give it a try before signing up.
- The Xbox app is compatible with almost any Bluetooth-enabled controller, including the Xbox Wireless Controller, Xbox Adaptive Controller, Elite Series 2 Controller, and DualSense controller.
Do take note of these, depending on where you live, there are two ways to use the Xbox app on a Samsung Smart TV from 2022.
- Through Samsung’s new Gaming Hub, you can use the Xbox app in some regions. You just need to open the Xbox app and navigate to the Gaming Hub via the user interface to get started.
- Alternatively, you can use the Samsung Media Hub to access the Samsung App store, search for “Xbox,” download the app to your TV, and then open it to start playing.