A new collection of “Made for Fitbit” accessories, including a Google Pixel charging dock, has been launched this week by Made for Google partner Wasserstein for the Sense 2, Versa 4, and Fitbit Charge 5.
While smartwatches and other wearables contribute to the ecosystem of gadgets that surround our smartphones, they also add to the burden of charging our smartphones. However, firms like Wasserstein have been working hard to accommodate this need. The rising wearable market has brought in a whole new ecosystem of goods that occupy charging space in our homes where just smartphones used to sit.
The Fitbit Versa 4 and Sense 2 are two of Fitbit’s newest competitors to the top Android smartwatches, and Wasserstein has unveiled a new line of accessories for them. The “Made for Fitbit” label on certain core items serves as a reminder of the devices for which they were created.
We’re excited about the launch of Google’s new Fitbit Versa 4 and Sense 2. With the addition of our Made for Fitbit line, we’re ensuring that users have compatible accessories that truly live up to Google and Fitbit’s high-quality standards.— Christopher Maiwald, founder and CEO of Wasserstein, said in a press release
A charging stand that can hold both a Google Pixel phone and a pair of Pixel Buds may be the group’s most notable individual. Although many of the top wireless chargers support Qi wireless charging, this one does not.
The charging dock, on the other hand, has two USB-C connectors for charging your Pixel devices. There are adapters on board to charge your wearables, such as the Versa 4, Sense 2, or Charge 5.
Specs, pricing, and availability
- Brand – Wasserstein
- Connectivity Technology – Usb-c,Wireless
- Connector Type – USB
- Compatible Devices – Smartphones
- CONVENIENT USE – Charge your Google, Samsung, Moto, and all USB-C devices quickly and easily with this 2-in-1 charging stand
- SUPER FAST CHARGING – Increased power output means you get over 50% charge in under 30 minutes with this 2-in-1 charging dock
- CLEAN LOOK – Simplify your setup and eliminate the need for messy cables with this docking station 2-in-1 phone and earbud charger
- ADJUSTABLE USB-C CONNECTOR – Adjust the height of the front USB-C connector and charge your phone without removing the case
- HEAVY-DUTY DESIGN – This personal charging hub has a sturdy charging base and a strong silicone cable for added strength
If you don’t mind giving up the ability to track your heart rate, Wasserstein also debuted a clip holder that you can use to securely connect your smartwatch to your t-shirt or slacks.
Last but not least, there is a set of three screen protectors made especially for the Versa 4 and Sense 2. The clear covers guarantee to prevent cracks and scratches on your smartwatch.
The screen protector and clip holder will be available in stores by the end of September, while the charging station will begin shipping for $90 in mid-October. For the screen cover and the clip holder, Wasserstein is seeking $16 and $20, respectively.